Last updated: 8/11/2018 10:54:00 AM
STANDARDS OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT
We as members of the Tucson Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Chamber of Commerce (GLBTCC) strive to promote the success and growth of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and allied business community in Southern Arizona through education, networking, and advocacy. For this purpose of success and growth and encouraging high ethical standards in business, the members voluntarily agree to be honor-bound by these Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics:
- A member will conduct business professionally, including with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients, and competitors alike.
- A member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding their business and its products or services. As well as providing the specified quality of merchandise, products or services for the prices quoted.
- A member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the State of Arizona, Pima County and the City of Tucson and to business or professional codes existent for the particular business or profession and in accordance with generally accepted business practices.
- A member will act in a professional manner at all GLBTCC events including refraining from profane or offensive language or behavior.
- A member will display a positive and supportive attitude and appropriately acknowledge contributions from individuals and organizations that help facilitate the GLBTCC’s mission.
- A member will not discriminate based upon race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
- A member will respect and support the GLBTCC, its fellow members and the GLBT community at large. This includes endeavoring to use proper descriptive terms and pronouns for all members of that community.
- A member will support and abide by the decisions of the Chamber in promoting and enforcing this Standard of Ethics and Conduct.